CMAA-AZ Student Scholarships
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility qualifications include:
- Must have completed a minimum of one full academic year of studies, and must have a minimum of one full academic year remaining prior to completing the degree being pursued.
- Must be enrolled in a Construction Management degree program, or other CM-related degree program, and show a strong interest in a career in Construction Management.
- Must be attending a program within the State of Arizona.
- Must comply with all other requirements included in the CMAA Foundation Scholarship Application Guildelines.
What are the Criteria for Selection?
In addition to criteria stated in the application guidelines, please note
the following considerations:
- It is the CMAA-AZ Chapter’s preference to select one undergraduate and graduate student each for award. Final selection is at the sole discretion of the Chapter.
- Per National regulations, CMAA-AZ Chapter will select one undergraduate and one graduate student application to submit to the National CMAA Foundation to enter into competition for the National scholarships.
CMAA National does not permit applicants to apply on their own. If the Chapter selects your application for submittal to National, you will be notified.
SCHEDULE & DEADLINES